Updates all uncertainty calculations to match system process conditions
Dynamic Uncertainty at a glance
▪ Fully traceable uncertainty calculations
▪ Uncertainty recalculated as process conditions change
▪ Uncertainty written back to Flow or Supervisory computer system
▪ Uncertainty visible across entire organisation
▪ Full report available for every saved result
▪ Uncertainty based alarms
▪ User configurable
▪ Compliance is demonstrated
▪ Meaningful comparisons between measurements can be made
▪ Calibration intervals can be optimised and uncertainty based
▪ Designed and developed by KELTON measurement consultants
▪ Support by KELTON IT professionals
▪ Ensuring you can always be certain about your uncertainty
Available as part of KELTON MeterManagerTM, KELTON's dynamic uncertainty application updates all uncertainty calculations to match system process conditions to give a true, ‘in-operation’ result.
With process data read via open platform communications (OPC), results are stored securely within KELTON MeterManager’s database and are visible across your network to support prompt decision-making.
The feature enables uncertainty calculations to be run at a user-defined frequency, or automatically triggered based on an event or parameter value changing.
This ensures you can always be certain about your uncertainty and can take any remedial action, including instrument calibration, at the point it is required.
Find out more